What is AB Testing?
AB Testing is a method of testing one variable in your campaign (for example subject line) to a small percentage of your list, checking the results and based on the best performing one launch to the balance.
A/B testing can solve many business conundrum’s and has many capabilities
- Discovering the best day and time to send your email marketing campaign
- Finding out what type of subject line works best
- Understanding what salutation works best
- Test email ‘from addresses’ e.g. sent from Account Manager or brand
- Test content of the e-mail e.g. layouts, images, offers etc
- Create up to 5 different test versions
- Test to any percentage of your lists
- Test to an even split of your list
- Auto-send the winning email to remaining subscribers based on open rates or click rates or a combination of both
- No minimum list size required for testing